Friday, January 28, 2011

My goodreads, books, my crave for Andes Mints.

Hey Everyone!
As you can tell, I am back to Blogger. I totally forgot about this for a year (or two). I have some updates:

My Goodreads account! Goodreads is totally addicting, I got into it in December (sorry this does not open into a new window/tab):


Also, you should join the awesome book club that I am in on Goodreads! :


The members are extremely nice and know what they are doing when it comes to discussing books and the like! I really enjoy being part of the club. : )


You can keep track of all my reviews and what I'm reading and stuff on my goodreads account! Speaking of my current reads...


I just finished Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. It was okay I guess. I really liked the plot but the author was very unoriginal. I will be reviewing the book soon, so watch for it. : )


So, since I'm done with Halo, I am going to start reading the second book in the Tillerman trilogy, Dicey's Song. I read the first book, The Homecoming, for an English book report, but I loved it, so I decided to buy the second book. It is an extremely sad story about 4 homeless children, whom their mother abandon due to the constant stress she experienced from being a single parent. I'm really excited to read it!



RANDOM: Lately I've been eating Andes Mints. They are soo good. LOL. Who else likes them? (8 But my favorite is still Twix. o_o


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every one of your comments! Thanks for taking your time to stop by!

Powered by Blogger.

© The Bookish Poodle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena