Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oops... I did it again.

Haha. Sorry. Yet again I fail to update my blog daily. It's not like I have much followers anyways. :3

Today I had my guitar lesson. It was pretty good, my teacher helped me with parts I didn't understand.

I had a loooot to do today. I started working on my Geometry project at 7pm today and finished at 9:30. Then my brother decides to start on it at 10pm the night before it's due. Of course he isn't very skilled in cutting cardboard, or coloring with colored pencils, so I helped him until 12am tonight. I still haven't started studying for my two tests or work on my 2 paragraphs for Anne Frank due tomorrow. And it's 12:40am.... -__-''

To top it all off, since I have been really busy this week, I haven't been able to go to the library to get some books on the Cold War (my research topic for English). So I have to do that tomorrow. It's probably going to take like 3 or 4 hours just to get some books like it always does. ;-; And that is due Thursday.

Busy busy week. I haven't been able to read I Am #4. I actually lost it yesterday. I found it today in 7th period. It was in the desk under a piece of paper. Oops. I'm just glad no one stole it. You have to admit, it looks like a pretty good/valuable book.

I'm boring you now. I'll grab a song for y'all in a sec.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every one of your comments! Thanks for taking your time to stop by!

Powered by Blogger.

© The Bookish Poodle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena