Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday {1}

Hey everyone! I've been wanting to do Teaser Tuesday for a long time but have never gotten around to it. I'm not really interested in doing this week's TTT, so I figured I would start Teasure Tuesday. :)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



For this week, I'm going to pick the teasers from:


by Ilsa J. Bick


"How dumb was it, me believing that Mr. Anderson was doing anything other than just being nice to the whacko new kid. He had to be thinking about what my dad had said: that I'd been on a psych ward and had problems." -page 160



Show me yours below! Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this book until now so I look forward to know what you think of it Michelle :) !! Isn't the author the one who wrote Ashes ? Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued by this teaser and the cover of the book.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every one of your comments! Thanks for taking your time to stop by!

Powered by Blogger.

© The Bookish Poodle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena