Thursday, May 17, 2012

Updates


Hey everyone! Next week is the last three days of school for me!! I can't wait! Unfortunately, that means that finals are coming up. I'm going to be studying really hard, so I have absolutely no time to read or blog. Because of this, I will be on a very very short hiatus, until May 23rd. I will try my best to get in at least one or two memes until then, but no reviews! ): I promise everything will be back to normal starting the 23rd!

Thank you all for being loyal followers... I can't believe I'm already almost to 150 followers! I love you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every one of your comments! Thanks for taking your time to stop by!

Powered by Blogger.

© The Bookish Poodle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena